View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 03:48 PM   #13
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've always loved the idea of the woman who was disgusted by me getting raped by me and videotaped. I would go at it slowly, first showing her naked body off to the camera, then pinching and slapping her tits and ass. After a while of just plain teasing her, I would then rape her and dump a load of cum inside her. Afterwards I'd either get her gangraped by some friends or use the dogs or the above snakes. After that, I would play the video of all the events every time I took her pussy for another ride, just so she could see what happened to her before, and she'll know what's going to happen again.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote