View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default sporty snob ;)

An annoying rumble I hear from far away comes closer and closer. Trust a fucking Harley to come along and ruin my sweet repose! Hrmmmph!

I feel like hopping on my bike and screaming off down the mountain long before I have to set eyes on it, but the magic of silence has made me feel deliciously patient -a welcome change - I'll wait til he goes past and then be left to myself again. I sit hugging my knees, my chic riding boots up close against my butt, and rest my chin on arms staring out into space.

I wait and wait.. and think the engine must have turned off somewhere for I no longer hear it? I guess he stopped. Cant be fucked getting up to look.

Its getting a little chilly up here even as the sun does its best to warm me. Do I stay and get comfortable? Or do I leave? Hmmmmm... Its so peaceful here.

Suddenly I feel ill at ease, as though I need to go. Like being watched. Yes I it is time, I feel relaxed, maybe I am just itching to get back on my sporty little boy out there as I'm currently pretty confident in embarking on my first independent mountainous descent. I turn to go back through the trees.

Oh. the Harley dude. Mid twenties, so younger than I, an attractive greek guy with longish hair "Too bad he rides that thing", I think to myself. I begrudgingly smile at him but have no intention of making any small talk.

Time to hit the road!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote