Thread: For the ladies
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #12
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena View Post
often alone. but sometimes I fantasize about how I'm trying to get in trouble a friend or a girl that I don't like, but something goes wrong and rape both of us...or only me instead her
Now that sounds interesting. I like the thought of being in on a plan to take one, but instead decide to take the intended victim as well as my accomplice.

Now in this fantasy of your's; Is it just me taking you and your 'friend', or is it me and 5 other cowboys taking the two of you?
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote