View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was about to agree with mugga123,

Quote:
between 0:00 and 23:59
Just give her a heart beat and evidience of active respiration, and sure,I'll stick it in her!

But hot damn, Fawcett, you got me again with that description of career girls off to work, all fresh and sweet-smelling, with their clothes neatly pressed and the tights straight and smooth, bra straps properly adjusted so their tits are pushing out against their suit blouses just right....

I remember in college that there was a certain kind of girl who made it down to breakfast: make-up right, hair damp and just drying out, nicely dressed. Different, and more appealing then the girls who ran from bed to class with a quick coffee-to-go. The breakfast girls were more organized and in control of their lives--get it? Can you see that raping this kind of girl would be more devastating to her? And causing more damage to her more stuctured sense of self?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote