View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 02:34 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

People may faint, however, I actually agree with FR on something and think that the UK leaving the European Union is a smart idea! In the short term it will certainly cause economic problems in the United Kingdom and around the world and could cause some political issues within the UK with the populace of Scotland seeming to love the EU. The thing is that the European Union is an organization that under its current name only dates to 1993 and its predecessor organization the UK only joined in 1973. Since the European Union officially came into existence in its current form in 93 it has staggered around for a couple of decades slowly changing from an economic association into a half assessed confederation of states that threatens the sovereignty of its members. The EU is never going to work and the UK was smart to never join the Eurozone and is smart to get out of the EU while the getting is good so they can stop pouring ten billion pounds a year down the EU sinkhole!