Thread: Small Outage?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:31 AM   #21
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Just as a side note, the rebooting my router seems to have fixed my 404 problem.

The rep points well ,Shit Happens.

The only bad thing is a months worth of spammers being purged is gone
i was getting the same 404 problem, i'll definitely try the reboot next time.

the rep points'll be back eventually...

Finally, i'm sure a few PMs and rep points and we can bring back our favorite spammers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
But I did not lose any PMs, posts, or rep messages.

There were claims that the same thing happened last summer (but I didn't witness it myself as I was on vacation at the time), and it was caused by hackers who fucked with this board. Link: http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=27467 - explanation in post #13. The only difference is that some PMs, posts, rep messages were erased at that time.

To hell with the hackers if it's them who did this crap again.
Hallelujah for that, i remember last summer, and it was really demotivating to find that your posts were gone, hard to recover the way you were feeling at a particular moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Exactly right! Sucks that everyone lost rep points and profile messages and their posts counts are off but no one lost any posts and that is a very good thing compared to some of the total disaster crashes we've had.
WORD!!!!....Just trying to get back into the swing of the board, and i was so sad when i saw it had crashed the next day...but all pms and all posts still around= happy day!

any idea what caused this latest crash?