View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 11:09 AM   #241
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WPC Maheet Bindra in the line of duty

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 1

Maheet Bindra was as police woman working with the British Metropolitan police Anti Corruption unit 12 in London the UK.
She was under suspicion of aiding and suppressing evidence concerning her Cousin a Mr Valeet Maheet in the hijacking and theft of dangerous narcotics.
Her cousin had been blackmailing her after he found a video of her having an affair with another police officer.
A conference room in a Metropolitan Police Station.
“PC Bindra You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.”
“I am sorry”
“That may be so but this committee needs the facts concerning your involvement.”
“yes”
“If you tell the committee please”
“I have an 18month old baby boy, my marriage was not going well, I had an affair with PC Crabtree, I didn’t know but he videoed us having sex on his phone, the phone got into the hands of the drug gang, they contacted me threatened to expose it, my marriage was back on track now I didn’t want to jeopardize that, they asked me to find out some things which I did, then they threatened to expose that and ruin my career and my marriage.
“So what happened?”
“They told me if I brought a copy of the cracked glass file to them they would destroy the evidence and leave me alone”.
“So what did you do”
“I copied the file, I put it in an envelope and took it to them, they asked me to Deliver it before or at about 10 in the morning”
“So you went straight from the office?”
“Yes”
“Please tell the board what you were wearing?”
“My normal uniform”
“and that is?”
“Service black shoes, black stockings, black uniform skirt, white issue blouse, chequered cravat, and my female uniform helmet”.
“no underwear?”
“Well yes I was wearing a white bra, briefs and a suspender belt”
“Your radio? Mobile phone?”
“I left the tetra at the office, but I had my personal mobile phone on me”
“Why did you not take the tetra radio?”
“I don’t know I didn’t think!”
“”And where did you go too?”
“An industrial unit, on the other side of the docks, I took the file to them straight from the office,”
“Tell the board what happened?”
PC Bindra looks tearful, chokes up,
“What happened PC Bindra?”
“I found the derelict office that he had directed me to, I went in through a broken fire door and down a short corridor to an office area, the place was in darkness apart from a single light. A short stocky man in a ski mask stepped into the light, it was the person I had dealt with before.”
“and then what happened?”
“I delivered the file to the short stocky man in a mask”
“And then?”
“The lights came on, there were more men in the room all in masks I was attacked and I was gang raped”
“Gang raped?”
“yes!”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 11:09 AM. Reason: I made it more international
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote