View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

It's amazing to me that x_x_x only has 1000 points of rep. In my view, and if this were a just world, he should have at least five thousand.

This guy is the fucking Hollywood, Bollywood, Russianwood, and etceterawood of rape movies around here and everywhere else I've encountered him. He has them all, and his contributions never end.

I have the feeling x_x_x has been posting movie clips even before the internet was invented. I can just see his ugly ass running around plastering his sound inspirations all over the neighborhood, at laundromats, the post office, and public buildings around town. His generosity knows no bounds and I'm sure the people in his life must appreciate his efforts and thank him profusely, providing they don't try to kill his ass first.

It puts us all to shame, really...
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote