View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 08:54 PM   #56
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First Huni, you are very brave for telling your story. I applaud you for that. I think it is terrible that a "so called" friend of the family took advantage of them AND MORESO YOU.

He violated their trust but he violated much more than your trust, he took your innocence and childhood away. 1 year was not nearly enough punishment for him. Me and you have something in common with our stories, as do me and Number 7.

You were too scared to tell and I just didn't know better. I allowed our 17 year old neighbor to have anal sex with me when I was 8, and it happened quite a bit during my 8th year. I'll post my story soon.

The memory never leaves and I've never told any family members, now my mother has just battled two different types of cancer and I will not upset her with this.

You are very young in age and those horrific events were not that long ago, I'm surprised you have blocked out as much as you have, I actually remember quite a bit, though not all.

I don't think these memories ever go away, but I think you can reach a point where you can live with yourself and not blame yourself for someone else's wrong doing. (to say the least) *BIG HUGS* to you Huni, and I hope in time (perhaps with some therapy) you can fully work through this and move on in a positive way. I really think you have started to do that.