View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 12:32 PM   #5
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hands are straining against the dental floss. My thin blouse leaves my nipples vulnerable to your fingers and I shriek in pain when you pinch them. As you tie my ankles, I kick at you while screaming in a wild panic, "Let me go! Somebody help me!" It is no use, your grip is too strong and there is no one around to hear me.

Once you have me in the van, I start thrashing in an attempt to get my body away from your fingers. There is little room to move, yet I manage to roll away from you, sliding further into your van. "Let me go. I can give you money, anything. Just don't hurt me." I plead with you.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote