Thread: Threesome Rape
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
Powerone

Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Addition #1

Brad watched the two girls stroking each other’s breasts, Brad’s hand slowly running up and down his cock. He never got Beth involved with one of his rape victims, but after seeing her now, he didn’t know why. It opened up so much more.

Beth pushed down on Sandy’s head. “Stick out your tongue.” Beth did it, her tongue out as Beth arched her back until she felt the wet tongue touch one of her nipples. It felt like a jolt of lightening ran through it, but Beth pulled away as soon as she felt something on her tongue. Beth slapped her cheek. “What are you doing slut? Get back there and let me feel your tongue on my nipple.” She punctuated it with another slap.

Her tongue was out, Sandy not sure what to expect, but there was no doubt when she felt a nipple touch her tongue. She recoiled in disgust, but the slap on her face and she knew that the woman was as cruel as her husband. The second slap confirmed it. Sandy had no choice but to push her head lower until her tongue found the nipple again. This time she didn’t push away, letting her tongue swirl around it, feeling the blood pounding in the tip and growing harder. The woman’s fingers went to one of Sandy’s nipples and gripped it tightly with her fingers.

“Be gentle,” but Beth’s fingers were cruel as they dug into Sandy’s nipple.

She wanted her to be tender, but she wasn’t treating her that way, Sandy’s nipple aching all the way to her breast bone. It felt like her fingernails were drawing blood as they dug in. Sandy did what she had to, her lips encasing the nipple and sucking it into her mouth, her tongue lashing out at it, just the way she liked boys to do to her.

“That’s a good slut, Sandy. Suck on her tits.” Brad stroked his cock faster.

Sandy let her tongue guide her between the woman’s cleavage so she could find the other breast. Her lips latched onto the nipple, licked and sucked it until it was hard and erect. She hated what she was being forced to do, but she had no choice. The slightest hesitation or slackening off and her nipple was twisted cruelly.

“Let’s get on bed, Sandy.” Beth pulled Sandy until they were lying down, Brad standing up so he could see better, his big cock jutting out in front of him.

Beth cradled Sandy up against her, letting her continue to suck her breasts, but she was ready to move on. She loved it when Brad ate her out, would she feel the same way when Sandy did it. She slipped her panties off, spreading her legs so Brad could see how wet she was. “Be a good slut and let me feel your wet tongue run down over my belly.”

No, she couldn’t do what she wanted. She couldn’t touch another woman’s pussy with her tongue.

Brad knew she would need a little convincing, not sure if Beth had it in her to do it. He pulled his belt out and folded it in half. Sandy was turned sideways on the bed, Beth’s hands in her hair trying to force her head down. It left her ass unprotected, the belt whistling through the air and striking the center of her right buttock with a loud snap.

“EEEEWWWW!” Sandy’s ass was on fire, something beating her brutally. She tried to push away, but the woman held her head tightly, Sandy afraid of fighting her off. “No more!” She begged him.

“Lick her like she wants or it will be your pussy that I hit with the belt.” He lightly tapped the same spot that the belt had just left a red welt.

“Please, don’t make me,” she begged, but her tongue was already making its way down over her belly, stopping at her belly button to push the tip in. Her head was released, the woman lying flat on her back. She felt her push one leg beneath her so that she was between her legs. She could almost smell the woman in heat. She gagged when her tongue ran over her pubic hairs. She was neatly trimmed, but it was still the thought of what she was doing that almost made her vomit.

“Come on Sandy. I want to feel your tongue on my slit. I’m going to ride your face and tongue. You’re going to make me cum on your face.”

“Go on, Sandy. I want to see my wife’s pussy juices on your face.” Brad slapped her ass, but not hard, just a reminder. His eyes stared at Sandy’s pussy peeking out from behind, and her relaxed ass cheeks had left her partially exposed, the tiny brown hole of her ass beckoning Brad to fuck. First he wanted to see some girl on girl action.

It was degrading and disgusting, her tongue finding her slit soaked. Sandy could feel his hand on her ass, reminding her what would happen if she didn’t do as he wished. She would almost rather have him fuck her then do this. Her pussy tasted terrible. Sandy had licked her own fingers after masturbating, but this was different. Her tongue drove in deeper, her nose pushed between her pussy lips, slurping loudly as she began to lick the woman the way she wanted. She could feel the woman’s hips begin to move, her hands on Sandy’s head to guide her to pleasuring her. Sandy was pinned to the woman’s pussy, unable to escape her horrible fate.
Powerone is offline   Reply With Quote