View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm grunting loudly as I take you. Pounding into your body like an animal. Making you quake underneath me. I can get deeper into you, and pump faster than I had expected because you were so wet. I could feel your body surrendering to it. It almost isn't as fun, with you not screaming, not fighting back. But the pleasure I am stealing at the expense of your innocence makes up for it. Pulling my hand back, I start to slap your head as I thrust forward. Watchin your hair randomly fly from my blows excites me.