View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:45 AM   #32
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I've already done what you wanted, I've put this fucking thing on so let me out before i fut anything else on" looking up and yelling at the man at the top of the hole.

"Ive told you already, i'm not a slave, dont call me that" angry at the thought that he owned me. I've got to get out of here, i cant stay here any longer, but what awaits me out there.

Standing in the water puddled hole, unable to get any comfort from any position i take up cause of the dildo in both my holes. "You told me you would let me out once i was dressed and i am now so get me out of here now". Rats and other creatures not letting up on me at all the whole time i have been down here.