View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 06:42 AM   #29
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Well then, if you won’t give me your name, Slave it is.” I tell the bitch in the hole.

Walking over to my work bench I dig through a collection of tools and toys for the slut’s future career. I select an appropriate choice for use on her and return to the deep hole in the floor that is now and will remain her cell until she is fully trained and totally submissive to my slightest whim.

“Slave, catch” I yell out as I toss her new wardrobe to her in the pit. Glaring up at me she lets it fall into the fetid water and screams about how she no slave, that the police will come and find her, and the other drivel I’ve heard a dozen times from other slaves lying in that same pit time after time before.

“Here’s the deal slave. You can put that on, the plugs inside, and make yourself ready to serve me. Or, you can enjoy the many comforts of your new home for as long as you want in solitude. Dinner will wait until after you’ve dressed, or you can make due with the rats and snakes you find in your new room. The bathroom is wherever you please. I’ll check back in some time to see if you are dressed. If not, I may have dinner without you and then I’ll check in on you in a day or two. And if you haven’t dressed then, well I’ll check back every couple of days until you decide to dress.”

Standing up, I close and lock the trap door to allow her some privacy to consider her next action. The double dong dildo harness with the special dildos on the locking belt awaits her, as do a few things swimming and crawling in the darkness of the pit with her. I won’t be long before starvation, thirst, and loneliness persuade her to do something, and the dildos are the only way out of the hole.

I hope she finds her new friends in the pit comforting. She’ll find no other friends here.