View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
Monkeyswithguns

Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)Monkeyswithguns Level 5 (500+)
Default Craigslist hookup rape roleplaying?

Has anyone ever successfully found a real like role-playing partner through CL? I search the casual sex lists pretty regularly, and there is usually at least one post in the W4M section asking for help with a rape fantasy.

It's probably just another spammer, as there's tons of them there, but I have had success on CL once, with a couple.

Nothing rapey, just a blowjob while she got fucked by her man, and it wasn't really that hot, they were kinda overweight, and older than I'd like, but I got off in her mouth all the same. I had a condom, but by the time I was hard enough to get it on, I didn't really care, which I regret in retrospect. Fortunately I'm all good, but it's not something I'd repeat.

I'm currently working on getting together with another woman, but we're still just co-ordinating at this point, and again, nothing rapey (unless she's into it?)

Anyway, my thought is that mathematically, there's bound to be someone on there into rape fantasies I could hook up with, if I attempt long enough. Particularly in larger cities like the Atlanta area I search, or really any huge metro area.

But how bout it? Anyone besides me ever succeed there? How did it go?
Monkeyswithguns is offline   Reply With Quote