Thread: I deserved it.
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a FANTASY rape board. ANYBODY who makes underage comments will be called out.

The only reason I didnt ban you was you were new and probably didnt read the forum rules. Although when you opened an account you acknowledged that you read them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahisworthless View Post
I'm threatened to be banned after one post? What did I say that needed to be censored? I talked about me, not a random underage person, only me. And I'm over 18 now.

Also, you chose to delete everything I wrote rather that only that one sentence, because?

This is a rape board but I can't say that I was raped? You guys give irony a whole new meaning.

So I guess I'm not welcome here either; I'm even too worthless to offer myself up to people who enjoy rape.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'