View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #15
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesub20 View Post
That is awful. I know the feeling. The aloneness. But murdering a child isn't right. Abortion clinics should be burnt down and the peopl who go to them should have their cunts sewn shut.
You can call me a heartless cunt if you want, but this is free speech. Just like you think I should "be beaten" because I believe abortion clinics are just murder clinics for the idiots who think a baby is disposable. Fuck them.

I sympathize. I do. But I don't feel the least bit bad for her if she's gonna make an ugly situation more ugly by murdering a kid. Bring on the hate mail, people.
It's your opinion but I respectfully disagree.

I can see that you're pro-life; I am too, in the sense that innocent people should not be killed. I'm not necessarily in favour of abortions, but I do not see a harm in doing so when the two couples have thoroughly thought this process; the implications etc etc. (Applies for non-consensual and consensual sex alike). I just don't like the fact that your supposed self-righteousness just happens to overreach into other people's freedoms and rights. While we're at that, why not promote Christianity over other religions as well because the Bible said... "God created the Heaven and the Earth..."? Because it's wrong to do so.

According to your post, you are asking her to keep the child of a rapist? Not only does that SOUND abhorrent, it also effectively cripples what future she had planned. To keep the child, she and her boyfriend will have to raise funds to do it. Failure to do so will result in the child being "mistreated" (by that I don't mean abused, I mean he/she will NOT be getting the minimum treatment and care for a developing healthy baby). Assuming they are at least 18 years old, where are you going to find enough money to raise and take care of YOURSELVES as a couple AND the baby? I haven't even gotten started on what she had planned for HERSELF. Is this also fair for the boyfriend who's girlfriend was raped? If she was forced into keeping this baby, the boyfriend more than likely will feel a moral sense of duty to stay with her. Again, his future will be thrown off course with the presence of a child. While I am concerned about the couple, I am also concerned with the child as well, and how he/she will be taken care of in the future. When the foundation isn't stable for a child, why must people force others to keep a baby that they are not ready to accept? You say abortion clinics need to be burned down, I say your kind of thinkers need to be re-educated and be more considerate.

I am laying down the cards nice and clearly so that you can perhaps benefit:

- Because of people like you who give people hard time about abortions, even in times of rape, you are forcing her to accept a baby she is not ready for. Who will be paying for the expenses? You will? Your kinds of people? If there is a loud agreement that this will be the case, I will stay silent on this issue. But, it's your kind of "self-righteous" thought that over-reach into other people's freedoms and rights. Your expectation that she should just "suck it up" illustrates your arrogance.

- The girl and presumably the boy as well will have little to no chance of her successful future, if she had originally planned if forced to accept the baby. How can she focus on her career when she has a kid to take care of? It doesn't matter if she was a straight A student, her future as a doctor just got thrown out the window. Presently, as she and the boyfriend are young, they likely make just enough for themselves AND not the child. Even if they pool their money together, it will not be sufficient to pay for all the funds for everyone. However if both have not a job, where do you get the money? Stealing? Drugs?

Added to that, there's the mental factor: unless she personally consents to keeping the child, there is no need to keep a reminder of a horrific incident. She will never be the same in either case. If she keeps the child, she'll have a child at such a young age that would look embarassing among her peers. Would she be thought a dumb promiscuous slut? Abortion clears her name privately. Even if she told everyone she was raped, there would be sympathetic and disrespectful people just laughing at her incident. Why should she be subjugated by this treatment?

It's not liberalism you're advocating Sub. Liberalism I would think advocates the freedoms of people more. You are doing the opposite.

I rest my case.

Last edited by AWDracer; 12-11-2007 at 11:57 PM.