View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #32
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Must say a very enticing pic there...................i can see for you an abduction, being filmed as you strip then taken to a room were there are 20 or so very rich men and auctioned off to the highest bidder...maybe continue your adventures with him and a few of his friends......winks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighid View Post

Having been a stay-at-home mom for years, it is frustrating to try to find work these days. Especially when you have little experience to put on that resume of yours. This is my current situation. And my husband has been 'politely' asking me to get out and get a job. He has NO IDEA how hard I've been trying.

This week, I hit a big break! There was an ad in the newspaper under 'Help Wanted' for a caretaker. It said:

Middle-aged man needs housekeeper, cook, and nanny. Call (555)555-1000

Now, I DO realize that the phone number is a cell number, but...hey, I am DESPERATE for a job. So, I called the number. A really sweet sounding guy told me that I was the only one to have called. I think, AWESOME! He tells me that it pays $20 an hour. My husband makes almost minimum wage; this sounds wonderful. So, he gives me directions to his house. I leave my oldest in charge and tell them to follow the rules while I'm gone. She's happy because this means she'll get money to spend when she goes out with her friends this weekend.

I start to get a little nervous as I'm driving up his road. It's the only house for what seems like miles around. As the large gaudy house comes into sight, I see that this is the only road in and out. I consider heading home, but my family really needs the money. A handsome man greets me at the door and invites me in. We talk for a while about what my duties would be, what cuisines I am familiar with, what sort of experience I have with being a nanny. I tell him that I have been a mother for 13 years, that all my children are straight A students and well-behaved, and that I figure that should be reasonable experience. He laughs whole-hardheartedly at this. I ask him if I can meet his children. He says, "Oh no...I don't have any children." My gut tightens.

"But you said you were looking for a nanny...?" I say nervously. I start to get up from the luxurious couch.
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote