View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

My relaxing bubble bath is interrupted by the phone ringing. I hurriedly get out of the tub, grab a towel, and run to the phone. It’s the grocery store telling me I left one of my bags there. Oh No! Not what I needed to hear. There is no way I can get dressed and get back to the store before they close and tomorrow is going to be so busy!

Thank goodness the employee has offered to bring the bag by the house. I’m so grateful, I don’t hesitate to give him my address, something I normally wouldn’t even consider doing.

Not wanting a stranger to see me in a state of undress, I dry off quickly and grab a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put my long hair up in a ponytail and wait for Stan to arrive with my groceries.
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote