Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 02:27 PM   #41
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post
Damn Kid, you sooooo know how to push this Villain's buttons!! Okay, no waiting for the first date. Maybe just the first 'random encounter' in a coffee shop with a quick 'sugar packet' in your tea, so you wake up later, tied to a chair, my knife at your throat as I force myself into your mouth.... then threaten to kill you if you cum while I eat you out.... and then fuck the ever-loving shit out of you.... then start over....

Some time the next morning we can discuss a 'first date'
I'm hoping there's no "us" discussing.. I'd hope by the next morning I were still gagged from the night before.

Villian.. hehe.. I like that word.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote