View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #231
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Reading the letter and furrowing my eyebrows that you would give my information to the island headmasters, I growl out and ball the letter up. This makes me want to kill you more and more. Narrowing my eyes at the door to my room, I sigh and lay back on the bed. When the day approaches, I feel the man that's holding my shoulder squeeze it then motion to where Savage is just getting off the plane.

Narrowing my eyes, I breathe in deeply then pray silently for God to forgive me before glaring at Savage and reach into his mind before ripping his thoughts asunder. Feeling a gun placed in my hands, I look at it then take a final shot into his head, watching him fall to the ground. Dropping the gun, horrified at what I had done, I slowly start to slump to the ground covering my eyes and shuddering silently.

(Mind you Savage, it can be someone else named Savage if you wish for that. It doesn't necessarily have to be your character.)
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote