View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:55 PM   #223
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Gasping out as I find nothing, I look at you as my eyes seem to lighten. Biting my lip, I quickly do as you say, making a hole as quick as possible. Ignoring the animals, I furrow my eyebrows as I hear shuffling behind me. Turning and seeing the men approaching me, I growl out angrily then close my eyes feeling my mind reaching out angrily.

Kneeling down in the dirt, I grip the edges of my head as I try to fight the emotion inside of me then look up at the men approaching. My eyes darken as I narrow them angrily at the men. Then in a moment, they're burning to cinders as I suddenly laugh at their screams.

Suddenly, I burst back into the real world gasping and crying out "NO!!! Not again!!" Suddenly images of the school flash through my mind's eye as I relive the images of finding out our parents were killed. The back half of the building exploding. Looking around and seeing I'm back in the room I was in, it doesn't seem to set in as I slowly pull my knees to my chest "N..no...I won't lose control again.."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote