View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 07:01 AM   #32
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

- Going for a job at a dungeon and stepping into the boss's office, only to freak out and realise I can't do it.
The boss turns out to be a real mean-looking male pimp who obviously doesn't give a shit about women.
I get embarrassed and try to leave, only to realise that the boss is furious at me for wasting his time, but also amused by my naivete - he knows that no matter what he does, I will be too ashamed to tell anyone.
He blocks the doorway before I can escape, slams my face into the floor, kicks the shit out of me until tears are streaming down my face and I'm begging weakly for him to stop, then fucks me hard with hatred and fury, leaving me broken and sobbing on the floor.
He stands, buckles his pants, spits on me and kicks me again, and all the while I am too devastated to move, just curled up in a ball, ruined.
He will not let me leave the building, and I end up living a life of degradation and slavery.

...Oh, we're meant to come up with three?
For some reason, that's the only one I can think of right now.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote