View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #69
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Way back in 1996 there was the movie "Under Siege: Dark Territory". It had a young (and incredibly hot) Katherine Heigl playing the part of Steven Seagal's rebellious teenage niece. There is one scene in the movie with her and one of the terrorists who take over the train. It absolutely drips with sexual tension. This brutish older man, who looks to be in his 40s and the young nubile Katherine who was only about 16 or so at the time. Really got the old imagination going!

Another scene that has always got my juices flowing is in the 1991 movie "Career Opportunities" with Jennifer Connelly, where she and the guy who has a major crush on her run into these guys who have broken into the department store. Jennifer Connelly is on the floor and the bad guy is sliding his pistol under her shirt. Wow! I get so fucking hard everytime I see that, thinking about the burglars tying up the other guy and hauling Jennifer off to the furniture dept and raping her on a king-sized bed!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote