View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #62
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just got done watching another movie called "The Hills Run Red", its pretty much a knock off of a lot of other slasher movies, but there was one scene in it where the killer named Babyface, (he wears a baby doll mask because he cut his face off as a child) gets the main character's girlfriend and pretty much tells her that he's going to rape her.

The frustrating part about this is that the girl is pretty hot, and it doesn't show the rape, although it alludes to it. I hate it when they just refer to it, but don't show the scene. But, according to the director, they actually did film a rape scene between her and Babyface, but he cut it out because he thought it was "too cruel".

Okay, now my blood is really pumping. So I go to see if I can find the deleted scene on the DVD. Guess what? THEY DIDN'T FUCKING ADD THE DELETED SCENES IN THE DVD. AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ONLINE. WHAT THE HELL?!

I added some pics of the girl that gets raped, but we don't get it to see it below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Janet_WT3.jpg (10.4 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg TheHillsRunRed2.jpg (11.5 KB, 671 views)
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote