Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 07:10 AM   #15
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That is actually something that turns me on sometimes. Urinating in a woman's mouth, making her swallow it, knowing her stomach is filling up with my urine which will be digested and become part of her forever.

It's hard to imagine a woman fantasizing about being subjected to that, but I did once read a posting (not on RB but somewhere else, this was years and years ago) about a guy who said his girlfriend actually liked him to urinate in her mouth, and she would swallow it. She was the one who suggested it -- the idea had never occurred to him before. Never heard of another case of a woman being into that, though.