View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 04:40 PM   #57
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see the daughter is shoving back meeting John's every thrust. I tell the mom "You had better get going. I don't want to lose my bet. Your daughter will pay the price if I lose."

The mom gathers her strength and draws her quivering knees under her. She gasps as she shouts "Rape my ass. Rape me harder. Fill my ass with your cum." Joe immediately starts ramming as hard as he could. His ball slapped against her still wet pussy as he lunged in her.

Joe said "I fell her anal muscles. They are starting to spasm. I'm going to cum. Then with a tremendous lunge and a shout he started pumping his sperm deep into her bowels. The mom slams the floor with her hands as her hair whips wildly around her head. A few more jerks and Joe releases his grip on the mother. She falls limp on the floor as cum slowly oozes from her ass.

I shout "Someone owes me $10." John slaps the daughter hard on the ass as he tells her "You're going to make that money up to me." Then he lunges hard into her ass sending her head crashing into the headboard.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote