View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 10:10 AM   #55
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Joe is ramming the mother so hard it sounds like a carpenter pounding a nail as she is slammed into the floor. All she can do is claw at the carpet and sling her head. Joe reaches around her head and jams his fingers in her mouth. He is stretching her mouth brutaly as he uses it to pull himself deeper into her ass. The mom's legs are shaking from the pain she is enduring. I bet she never thought her evening would be like this.

Meanwhile, John is still pounding that virgin ass daughter on the bed. He has just found out how big her tits really are. Too bad for her. He may rip those jugs right off. John grabs her boobs and are using them to try and bend her ass up higher. Jesus, she has to chose between ass in the air for the ram or having her jugs stretched.

The mom has almost complete collasped. She is now like a rag doll. Joe slaps her ass and tell her "Wake the shit up. I didn't tell you to quit bucking. Maybe I'll go downstairs and see how well your other daughter can buck."

The mother screams at hearing the threat and once again starts squirming trying to satisfy this bastard in her ass.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote