View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 02:41 PM   #51
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It looks like we are going to have a real race here. I begin to call the excitement "John is on Bouncing Girl while Joe is riding Jerking Mom. It is neck and neck as they get leave the gate."

I watch as Joe grabs the mom's hair and slaps her ass wildly as he shouts "Fuck me woman. Fuck har. Take it up you ass."

Not be out done John is encouragine his ride "Go tight girl. Your tight ass can beat you moms loose ass. Go girl go." He too is slapping her ass as he grabs her hair and pulls her head back hard.

It is interesting to watch the contest. The daugher has some bounce by being on the bed; while the mother is slammed to the floor. She has to take the brutal assault hard only being able to be jerked back and forth on the carpet. Her chest is turning red from the burns on the carpet as she is shoved wildly to and fore.

I ask "Anyone want to place a bet?" Our friend says " i have $10 on the daughter." I tell him "You're on. I'm betting on the mom."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote