View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #47
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As sam gets off the girl he laughs and says "John, come in. The pool is nice and warm and really wet." John immediately strips his clothes of and runs to the bed. To the daughter shock he shouts "I don't like sloppy thirds. I'm going to just dip my wick before I go in the back door." He spinds the helpless daugher onto her stomach as he jumps on the bed ontop of her.

"Spread nice and wide for me." he orders.

The mom is hysterical as I shoot my load deep in her vagina and then pull out to let her fall in a heap on the floor. "Sam, go relieve Joe. He is going to want some of this tender meat." Sam proceeds naked down the stairs to watch the two captives so Joe can have a turn.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote