View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 01:04 PM   #43
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sam is laughing as he finishes with the daughter. Meanwhile tears are forming in mom's eyes as she expects soon to be swallowing a load of cum. I have different ideas. I was extra hard but I didn't want to waste my seed in her throat; not yet anyway. I jerk out and yank the mom back into a standing position. I shove forward and my cock finds the entrace to her pussy. All the excitement had made mom slightly wet; my dick rammed into her vagina without a lot of resistance. A big gulp of air shot from her mouth at the surprise of my attack.

I kept her pinned tight to the wall: unable to escape my onslaughth. Her own weight was aiding in her rape. My balls was slapping between her legs as he breast jiggled before me. I yanked her breast up tight agains her chest so I could maul them as I fucked the helpless mom. All she could mumble was "Oh God. Please don't." as I slammed harder and harder. I wondered if I was going to knock her through the wall as it shook with each brute penetration.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote