View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 09:55 PM   #22
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Huh???? The Russians were our allies at the time. They only became the enemy since the beginning of the Cold War - and it didn't end until Glastnost and the fall of the Berlin Wall. If you want to continually re-write history, as you have been in the thread, then write an alternate history story. I also highly recommend you read "Fatherland" by British author Richard Harris, which beautifully describes in detail how different history would be if Germany had won WWII (which happens in the story because America didn't pick a side in Europe, and stayed isolationist).

By the way, I get it FR... you don't like Americans, so just come out and fucking say it. Use of the word "septic" comes from "septic tank" and is Cockney slang for a yank (American). So fuck off.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote