View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #28
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

As the final spurts of cum leave my dick I feel you go limp and let go of your head watching as you fall to the floor. I look at your chest it’s heaving your still alive just pasted out then I look at your head your eyes are shut and cum is leaking from your mouth polling on the carpet. John flip me that camera I want her to see what a real slut looks like laying on the ground all used and abused. I take several pictures of you laying there. Then toss the camera on the bed.

Bend down and slap your face being carful now get any cum on me. Your eyes flutter when I push your mouth shut saying you loosening my seed now swallow what’s left. John is throwing some of your undergarments out of a drawer on to the floor when he say’s wait what is this I look over and he’s holding a pair of hand cuffs and some leather straps he lays them on the dresser then pulls out a vibrator and a large dildo throwing them o the dresser too. Looks like Sharon here is into some kinky stuff. I look down at you now trying to sit up and looking shocked at John. Is he right Sharon are you into this stuff?

I hear you say please stop I’ll give you all the money in the house and you can take the jewelry just go and leave me alone. John looks over and says I think she’s trying to buy us off what do you think Bob. I look down at you is that what your trying to do honey? Just then the phone starts to ring are you expecting someone I ask?
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote