View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
I'm saying that you're putting it out there in a far too obvious way and that isn't attractive. Teasing is alot more gentle than that. belive me I've been teased more than once in my life

As for being in control? Well if you're showering with your house door essentially open then I think you wouldn't find yourself in control if some guy or guys took you up on your invitation. You say you want to provoke these things in other threads so ok....go ahead get yourself raped darlin'. But our little fantasy world we have here is alot nicer than the real thing.
Actually, nobody knows what goes on in my head, and if I try to provoke something how do they know?

And it turns me on when you say about a guy or guys taking my up on my invitation. Sounds sexy no?

Anyways..I know yo think that fantasy sounds a lot nicer, and I know that i try to provoke guys in real life, but I pick them.

I have tried it before, I try to make guys mad alot because it turns me on that they might snap on me and beat me up or something, I dont know why but it turns me on. A little fucked up, but whatever.

But I do what I do because I like the way it makes me feel. Feeling vulnerable and in danger is very sexy.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-22-2009 at 11:44 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote