View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Leaving yourself open you sexual attacks is teasing? I think thats just putting the goods up from grabs and frankly that doesn't tease me in the slightest. Teasing is alot more light hearted than that altogether. basicly if its on offer that openly I don't want it because it makes me wonder just how many other guys have had a turn. Thats not what guys want. Why nail a chick who everyone else has? Climbing Mt Everest is something worth doing you know?

But I am always a little bit weary of these stories anyway. You hear some girls talk a big game about kinks, favourite sex games and whatever and in my experience they never deliver.
I dont understand what you are saying at all. Are you saying I'm easy? because I'm not...Not alot of guys have "had a turn", and by teasing, secretly wanted to be attacked..you are not putting the goods up for grabs because its a psychological game where I am in control. Its bigger than you.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote