View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #10
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Oh this thread just screams "ChiTown!" you know I'll be all up in here

Yes I do this! I have put myself in many dangerous situations. Nothing has yet to occur...do I really want something to happen? I dont know.

For example....there is this guy on my block I knew from grade school. He is a year older than me, and rumor's were that he attacked alot of girls back in school..and I dont doubt it because he was always a strange kid, wandering around the block just being shady. Well....after I moved back home, he is still here...its strange, he roams around the neighborhood, rides his bike alot..which nobody really does around where I live. theres just something not right about it.

Anyhow. I go jogging alot late at night. It gives my mom a heart attack because there has been alot of crimes going on lately, but besides that I know that that guy is somewhere out lurking. I go like 10 o'clock at night too. Then I come home "forget" to lock the door, and I take a shower.

thers alot of other stuff I do. I go out alone with guys I dont know well...and I love to tease guys.
Oh please jog through my neighborhood. I promise to be gentle (bullshit)
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote