View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #24
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

For the first time I speak in a tone, please leave me... I am not your enemy but the guard who is an obese person may be around 180 lbs immed naked himself and mounted my defenseless body. His weight crushed me between his body and the hard surface of the table. He seems to be hungry for a vagina, he started fucking me fast from the word go. I felt less pain but his movements are so fast that I began to suffocate. I look up for the air giving a good access to my neck. The fatso then started licking my neck. I feel like I should kill myself. I speak to the leader, if you dont stop such things, you shall repent a lot.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote