View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 11:27 PM   #4
geist

geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Propping her up on her knees, ass sticking in the air I set an ash tray on top of her perky round ass and light up a cigarette. Kneeling down by the bed I slowly start stroking her from her ankle, she trembles at the touch but doesn't move, I slide up to get a firm grip on her ass and trace up the small of her back down to her face.

She looks at me panting like a deer in the headlights, I take a drag and flick the ash into the tray.

"Want me to take the ring gag out hun?"

She nodded hesitantly.

"Don't scream."

I stroked her cheek and reached around to unclasp the ring gag, she took a deep breath and worked her jaw around.

I grabbed the bridle out of my bag.

"This should be a little more comfortable, and you can bite down on it."

She looked up at me with big doe eyes and opened her mouth. I slid it around her head and fastened the chain from her wrists in the back.

"Please don't hurt me" she mumbled around her bridle.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentler this time."

I climbed on the bed behind her grabbing her reins. I pull arching her back as she groans.
geist is offline   Reply With Quote