View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 03:50 AM   #5
turnherout

turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to turnherout

In my fantasy, my Mom is coming to visit me, she's going to be staying with me for a week. I've had thoughts of her and have fooled around with her many times but the fact that she is coming to stay with e 4 hours away from the small cajun town she lives in, with my stepdad, I also have a good stash of green as other party favors she's fond of tina, even at 66, when she gets "out of town" as she calls it, she parties, hard!!! I know that when my mom gets here, I'm going to start by getting her high, she's going to blow clouds and she will become a totally different women, not the chubby, short, frumpy looking mom, but when she gets high, no other way to put it but she becomes the slut I think she truly is. She'll change her clothes into more revealing "trashy' looking clothes, Mom can take off the bra, wear tighter jeans, shorter shorts, at 5'0", 190lbs, brunette, big boobs, 41"hips, so you can imagine how she looks is revealing-too small-stripper clothing. Black men love her big ass, I live in a black neighborhood!
turnherout is offline   Reply With Quote