View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #24
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Ironically this scenario is how my rape fantasies started. As a kid, A neighbor girl and I would pretend we were kidnapped and used as slaves being forced to kiss, touch each other and forced to have sex for the enjoyment of our captors. I remember telling her how "sorry" I was as I was forced to dry hump her and she would say "its OK, we didn't have a choice."

I guess that was how we absolved our mutual guilt at the time. I sure loved playing out that fantasy back then.
Lucky you. I didn't have a neighbor girl to roleplay with, but my forced-together fantasies were very much along the same lines. It's not wrong if we're forced... They'll kill us if we refuse... It was the same with the straight-out raped-by-a-girl fantasies; if she ties me up, and I struggle, and beg her not to do it, then I can't be blamed for any of it.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote