View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 03:54 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't leave man, I"d be sorry not to see you anymore. I don't know much about the law but I've heard Canada justice were the first to experiment things like 'open penalties' (outdoor work instead of jail time) and such... it seemed to me your justice ain't too bad, and hey, I think all provider are tracking, just for their stats or advertisement as Emy said. It's just a clause in their contracts, they have to to let you know they are tracking so you can't complain, they just make it official, it's not a warning.

Or what you can do is make your wifi in the hotspot mode so you'll say it's your neighbour who's in rape fantasy lol
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote