View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
I bet you Aya Hirano would enjoy it. Didn't you hear how she got kicked off her agency (not sure if she signed a new one) b/c she slept with every member of her band except for one guy in it (poor guy lol) and apparently they took pics. That girl would enjoy being raped. Even if she says no in the beginning
Man, you are right she would enjoy it. That's something I don't have calculated in my plan. But how can we let let Aya Hirano unraped? I think for such things like sleeping with her band members we must punish her!
Maybe we should integrate some extras to the rape. Let her first play her rule that she don't want it but as soon as we see the joy on her face we bring something in that she don't like.
Maybe like pissing in her mouth or on her body or little SM lections, like for every men that she enjoy she got one whip slash. I#m sure that after this lections she is in fear of every cock that fuck her, because she fears that her body like the feeling of being rape and got more whipslashes for this feelings.
I think we should let the guy that was unfucked do this. So he had some fun with her too, but in a different way.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote