View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #24
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 6a

The more he thought about it, the bigger Stalker's cock grew, until he couldn't hold it anymore. Another gob of cum shot into her hair covering her head and face. Her hair was becoming a sticky mess. She also felt Stalker cumming all over her feet. The cum washed all over her toes as Stalker shot a huge load all over her feet. “Now clean off your toes bitch,” Cathy said. Sherry felt the warm cum oozing between her toes. She felt humiliated as Cathy slapped her thigh with a the crop. “Clean off your feet.”
Tears fell from her eyes as Sherri raised her sore legs to her mouth and started to lick off all the cum from her feet. She slowly stuck out her tongue and started licking and sucking on her toes. Some people clapped while others made wolf howls and cat calls as Sherri did her best to clean the cum from her feet using only her tongue. Her feet were mingled in dirt, sweat and lint. All these flavors mixed in with the semen. The taste was unsurprisingly like old gym socks. She wanted to wretch but resisted the urge as she didn't want to get into any trouble. It took her awhile but eventually she licked her toes clean, every sticky drop of cum was removed from her feet.
“Good girl, ok everyone, new round,” Cathy said and motioned Sherri towards the buckets. Sherry cried as she approached the buckets. She reached in and started to read the new instructions

“Number six m..my feet please cum on my feet.” Sherri laid back down and put her feet on Astro's exposed cock.

“You have an hour, draw another one, whore”

“Right hand, need a cock in my right hand,” she said. Subin stepped up and took her right hand. She felt sore as she raised her legs and try to rub Astro's cock while stroking Subin's with her right hand.

“You have two minutes to make him cum.” Sherrri squeezed and stroked and did her best to get Subin to cum before being forced to endure punishment. Sherri could tell that Subin was doing his best to hold his cum. She tried to squeeze Astro's cock with her feet. She knew that if she took too long pleasing them that Cathy would make her draw another name from the bucket.

"Times up." Sherri watched as Cathy brought the punishment and the location bucket over. She whimpered, dreading the punishment she would have to endure. Cathy reached into the bucket and pulled out a punishment this time. She looked at the punishment and smiled while walking over to the table. Sherri was getting tired but she kept trying to get the men to cum. Cathy walked up to Sherri and in her hand was a bees wax candle. “Hold this,” she told the cum stuck girl. Sherri took the candle and held it in her spare hand. She felt a twinge of panic when Cathy pulled out the lighter and started to light the candle. Her hand was starting to cramp but no one was coming to her rescue so to speak. The candle was starting to melt over her left hand the bees wax felt sticky and uncomfortable. "This is getting boring,” said one man. “Take another name out" To add insult to injury Cathy put the bucket by Sherry’s head forcing her to use her teeth. The candle felt warm and sticky as it melted over her hand. The sickingly sweet candle continued to melt in her hand. All three of them were taking too long to cum and the pain was really starting to wear her down.

"Give me your cum," she pleaded, "I need it now."
"Uh oh, you took to long," Cathy said. She brought the bucket to Astro. He picked the what and where. Tears fell from Sherri's face as she heard what was next.
"Cum please," she pleaded. She cried out as the next cock caused a huge cheer. Finally her pussy was finally going to get fucked. As he pushed into her, Sherri grinded with it. She was shocked to realize that she was waiting for a cock in her pussy and moaned as it was pushed deep inside her. The crowd roared and whistled as someone took the candle from her hand and started dripping hot wax on her exposed skin. "Aah! Stop! It hurts,” she screamed the pain burned each time the wax hit her skin.

“Read your punishment, and if he doesn't cum in your pussy in fifteen minutes you get another one.” Cathy said to Sherri who was crying.

“Please Mistress please... lash my ass until he cums.” Sherri started to cry more and felt like she was going to die.

“Hmm we might have to change things up a little bit,” Cathy said with a wicked little grin. “Ok guys, pull back. We have to change it a little bit.”
The guys hesitated a bit but eventually pulled out of the crying young woman. Cathy walked over to the table as Sherri tried catching her breath, she came back with a nylon whip. The man that was fucking her came back with a blanket that he put out on the ground. He then laid down as Subin started stroking his dick. Sherri was grateful that she only had two men to please. Her relief was short lived as she saw she still had at least eight cocks to go. “Now Sherri, you're going go ride his cock and while only using your mouth you're going to suck Subin and make him cum. You're going to continue receiving punishment until they cum.” Sherri couldn’t even remember which cocks she had to make cum. She crawled over and angled herself on top of them taking the cock in her pussy. She felt hot wax dropped on her breasts. She cried out as the other two resumed their positions. She was placed up right and felt the nylon whip against her back. Pain filled every pore of her body as she desperately sucked and fucked another cock, her body was simply their fuck toy. The wax continued to slowly drip down her body as she felt the sting of the nylon whip. She had forgotten how many she had to go, whose cumming would stop which punishment, all she knew was if they didn’t cum, she was punished. She pushed herself to choke down the cock in her throat. She pulled back up and then went down deeper. The nylon lash brushed harshly over her ass again as she rode and stroke another cock. The participants were no longer following the rules so filled with lust. Melted wax was still being slowly dripped on her tits as she sucked Subin's cock. She was sore on all sides but know she couldn't stop until everyone of them had cum at least once. She pushed herself to choke down the cock in her throat. She pulled back up and then went down deeper.

“Fuck yeah, that's it slut, yeah, you're waiting for this, aren't you?” She felt a strong hand push her down. It felt like forever for Sherry. She struggled to breathe as the huge cock was choking her. The smell of her feet rubbed all over it. He finally released her.

Just cum, cover me in cum,” Sherry moaned feeling the nylon stinging her backside as she sucked desperately at Subin's cock. The whip struck again with a fierce whistle. The lash crashed against her back again. Sherri rolled her tongue, bucked her hips, moaned like a whore, anything to make them cum. She knew others were waiting as the wax burned, and the whip continued to strike her.

“Oh, oh fuck! Going to cum,”Subin said. She saw Cathy taking off her shoes. She gave them to Subin who rubbed his cock all over the soles of her shoes, shooting cum all over the bottom of them. Cathy showed Sherri the bottom of her shoes.

“Look at this mess you caused to happen.” Sherri only whimpered as Cathy showed the shoes. 'Well clean them up slut.” The pain was really starting to get to her so when Subin announced he was going to cum she was elated. Cathy grabbed her shoe and put it in front of Sherri's lips. Sherri felt her head pulled back by her hair as she felt a hot stream of cum go in her pussy. Sherri stuck her tongue out and started licking the sole of Cathy's shoe. She was broken and she knew it and she just wanted it to be over. After she licked the sole clean she went to the selection bucket knowing she had to finish the job she was selected for.

“Cathy I'm sorry for failing, please, I deserve to be punished.” Sherri figured it was better to get all the pain finished in one shot. There were only three left. She drew three out of the bucket before she could be stopped and read them desperately. “I want cum in my ass, and...” she was slapped and cut off by Cathy.

“Alright you little cunt, you think you can handle them all at once,” Sherri just nodded. It was her only hope.

“Yes, and when this is done I can go, right?” She looked to see one of them smearing canned dog food on his hardening cock. The crowd cat called, laughed and snickered as she got into position while paddles were grabbed, hands were moistened and even more dog food was grabbed. Sherri gave up and saw no point to fighting anymore. She felt the whip strike her upper thigh and the paddle strike her ass. She slowly started to lick the dog food off the cock placed close to her lips and then screamed as a cock was shoved up her ass. Her tongue reverberated around his cock as she screamed but she didn't stop serving them.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote