View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #119
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
is your name lupe or sumthin? a name is a name. I don't see how a foreign name would create awknardness tho.
Haha, hell no. The funny thing about the name Lupe, short for Guadelupe, is that alot of men have that name, I think its actually unisex. the Virgen Guadalupe is a Mexican saint. My ex boyfriend was a day shy of being born on El Dia de la Virgen de Guadelupe, or the day of Guadalupe, a Mexican holiday very much celebrated here in the states. His mother told him that if he was born on that day, she would have had to have named him Guadalupe. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
well the thing abt ricans are they are so mixed that you get mitch matched family members. carlos colon, primo colon, and carlito carribean cool are a case in point. what type of hair do you have? white curls:i.e. fat kid from Bad Santa, Napoleon Dynamite, Carot Top, Mixed people hair:i.e. Krazie Bone, Carlito Carribean Cool, Scary Spice, or Black curls:i.e. Lazy Bone, Shaka Khan, your avatar? There has gotta be a reason for your hair texture because kinks and curls are ifferent and you might bre a rican after all. Non Africanic individuals just dont ave those naps u c..

I dont know, if I knew some actresses tha had my hair, I would post some pics. Its definitely not my avatar and its not white hair, its somewhere in between. Mixed hair.

Yeah, when I was little and my grandma use to stay in this Rican neighborhood, all the dudes with their corn rows and fro's. My dad told me that they were half black thats why they looked the way they did, and that image kind of stayed in my mind. They sure looked different from Mexicans. But nowadays I've been around and I've seen guys from different cultures and they all differ in looks depending on the person. Ricans can look white, black, mixed, or brown. Mexicans are pretty universally the same, with a few exceptions, but they are exceptions none the less and enough of them to prevent me from making blanket statements. I have never seen a black Mexican. Or at least not here in the states or even in Mexico. Or at least not in Mexico where we are from. Maybe down south or something.

I think Puerto Ricans looks better than Mexicans any day. But the finest man I have EVER seen....was Salvadorean. It was like God in the flesh.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-27-2009 at 08:04 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote