View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #113
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
the mexicans called you too white, the whites called you too mexican, is that what your saying?
Thats exactly what I'm saying. If you are not mixed you dont understand and I dont expect you too.

Quote:
How could youi say your name in anything but the way its pronounced?
Its all about pronunciation. The name "Myra" in english sounds like M-i-ra. In spanish, it sounds like M-i-da. the name Jorge as well is "George" in english and is "Whore-hey" in spanish. I knew a guy with that name and we called him whore.

Quote:
there are plenty of Black dudes who only have White friends n date white girls, are they trying to be white also?! was heavyweight champ jack johnson trying to be white too? If you have nappy hair, not curly but nappy, and you got a permatan then you had no buisness trying to pass for white. Damn right the whites shut that shit down, you arnt one of em. DO YOU EVEN resemble any of the peoples of the iberian peninsula? Why are you tryin to front? how did you knbow that? Have you read about Malcolm X? Also he was a 4thwhite actually..
Well, they are tying to intermix white, but they themselves are not trying to claim white like I can.

Heres a list of the nationalities that I've been mistaken for starting with most common: Puerto Rican, Italian, Greek, Polish, Armenian, Cuban, Middle eastern of some sort, Salvadorean, Irish.....and ALOT of people had asked if I was black/white. Just the other day a guy asked me if I was mixed black/white. Its black people who mostly ask me that. I even had one black girl insist that I had black in me. I think I have alot of features that make people think I'm mixed, the hair and also I'm bootylicious. The guys love it. To be honest, I have no idea where my hair comes from. My dad doesnt have that hair, his mothers side are straight brown ass Mexicans where his dad is a little more white Portuguese mixed Ladinos. My mom's family all has straight hair. Nobody in my family has my hair. My mom's boyfriend before my dad was Puerto Rican, but I'm not even trying to find out! I blend perfectly in with the Ricans, and I hate Ricans!

I dont know, it really depends on the person and what they see in me. I mean one person mistakes me for being black/white byproduct while someone else thinks I am Irish, and someone else thinks I'm middleastern. Kinda strange if you ask me. When I look in the mirror, I dont see race, I dont see a Mexican/Russian princess that I am, but I just see me...race is not even important to me. I think mixed people are beautiful. I would even like to have a baby with a black/asian guy to create a perfect mixed human. The closest I got was a black/Puerto Rican guy, but he had a small dick.

I'm checking the white box if it reaps more benefits. If checking the hispanic box provides benefits, I will check that box. I play the race card and hop fences. I get away with it. If a genocide of brown people happens...I'm breaking out the CHI and straightening my hair. I can easily pass as a white Mediterranian. When my hair is straight I can easily pass as white. Oh an I dont have brown skin. My skin is olive, which means it turns a really beautiful brown in the sun, but since I have an irrational fear of the sun, I have been white for the past three years.

Quote:
Oh and te only people who are indiginous are duhdaduh, the indiginous, ALL RED NO BROWN si si...comprende esse?
now now...we dont use "Ese" here in the Midwest. Thats a regional term. Go to Cali if you want to see some "Eses" Vato.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-24-2009 at 09:19 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote