View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 12:57 AM   #14
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I squeeze your cheeks hard and spread them wide thrusting deep inside your ass, I feel a hot thicker liquid ooze from your hole. As I thrust a few more times deep, with force, all of the sudden I feel a hard rip of hot air blow from your ass. This makes your asshole very hot and intesifies my violent thrusting. I can hear the squishy sound, caused by me thrusting my hard cock in and out of your sloppy ass. I push my cock in deep and thrust and pound your ass as hard as I can and as my cock swells up you start shrieking and groaning in pain.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote