View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #18
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One very nasty amd forgotten/unknown to the west was the raping japanese did throughout asia, this is still bone of contention (pun intended) in japan/china/korean reletions as the japanese have largely forgotten and refuse to admit to how bad it was.

They forced women in sexual slavery in Taiwan Korea China and Russia it and must have been a miserable time to be a victim!

i lived in japan and I know how much they are into rape and can believe every story I hear or read. Reading their stories yoy really feel for them...but for the rapists it must have been a real party.
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote