View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Darque Desires

Darque Desires Level 1 (100+)Darque Desires Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Darque Desires
Default will be lots of japanese wife/mother stuff in this thread

sorry i havent shared for a couple years here... got pretty busy... but i do love this forum to be available to all of us... want to do my part to support it. and it is exciting to share rape vids anyhow right? my cock is hard as i post this again

so anyhow, i want to give a bit of info to everyone so they can make an informed choice to watch this or not. i will do my best to write up a bit on all the movies i share until i maybe get bored of doing it.

this movie is my favorite of all time... cause my own fetish is sick and depraved. it wont be everyone's favorite so let me warn you the story is about a friend deciding to rape his buddies mother.

theres 3 basic scenes. i hope i wont spoil them with a little preview.
scene 1 has the boy check mom out in the shower... she pisses down the drain and excites him. the son gets embarrassed do friend beats him up kind of.. not realistic fighting... but they spend alot of time on it... then out comes mom... shes not the prettiest actress ever and not really a convincing mother... but doesnt matter. its so hot to me i came 4 times the first watch and have cum everytime i watched since.

so after scene 1 which involves alot of humiliation for the son and fucking the mother right on top of the son... scene 2 is the mother and son having a bath and trying to come to terms with everything. its ok

then scene 3 is really perverted... the friend returns with a third boy... they again abuse the son... and the mother even ends up pissing on the son as a result of the next rape.

so be warned... some water sports here... some fake violence... some incest... 2 nice rape scenes... and yes its my favorite movie ever

http://oron.com/5du3xn2uiw8q/best_movie_ever.avi.html

peview pics to follow within a moment or two
Darque Desires is offline   Reply With Quote