View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #19
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You did a good job Sara. I hope he appreciates it now let’s see that we have under here. I pull your panties up from the back so it looks like your wearing a thong then I slice then in two then cut the waist band and pull them off of you. You beg me to stop and not do anything else to you.

I don’t think I want to stop Sara your just so much fun to play with I say as I feel for your clit finding it I rub to till you cry out stop it you pervert get your hands off me. I say now Sara is that any way to talk to me. You seem to have forgotten who is in charge here I tell you as I slap your naked ass.

Before we get started let’s see what you were shopping for today. Your staring at me now oh from the look on your face I think you might have bough something you don’t want me to see have you. You say no there’s nothing in the bag’s that would interest you. I’ll be the judge of that I save the Victoria’s secret bag for last.

I dump the bags out on a table some kitchen things a set of glasses oh and look at this a vibrator were you going to use this on yourself. No you say it’s a present for a friend of mine. Ya I’ll believe that what’s her name I’ll call her up and see if she would like to come over and try it out.

I open the box and pull it out then plug it into an extension cord as I walk around behind you I ask did you try it out in the store before you bought it. NO you shout can’t you just leave me alone and wait for the money.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote