View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:16 AM   #15
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

After about seven pictures I go back and check them perfect. Time to call her husband going across the room so she can’t hear I dial the number from her address book and male answers.

Did you get the tape I ask? He just says who is this I tell him the man that has your wife now do you have the money? Lesson hear I can’t get that much money overnight maybe by tomorrow now let me talk to her. I would buy she’s to busy right now I'll send you some pictures tonight as an incentive to get my money.

I hang up the phone just in case the police are there and have a tap on the line. Then I go to my computer and email the pictures to him. Then turn to you and say I really don’t think he’s in a big hurry to get you back. He said he might be able to get the money by tomorrow.

So tonight you’re all mine I tell you as I walk back to you. Let’s see what should I have next your pussy or maybe your ass what do think pussy or ass. You start begging me not to take either one just wait till I get the money. HO I’ll get the money all right but that’s not all I want I tell you moving around behind you. You turn your head tying to see what I’m going to do. I move some light’s around then set up a camera off to one side in back of you. Coming around In front again I mount another I front of your face. Then turn it on to make sure it will film your whole face.

What are you going to do now you ask? We’re going to make a little movie and you’re going to be the star what do you think of that? Why are you doing this to me? Because your husband hasn’t got my money yet so I’m going to make a movie to sell on the internet it should fetch a good price real rape usually does.

No please don’t do this to me I begging you. I walk behind you again and you see the red lights on the camera come on ready I say you as I rip the back of your panty hose to expose your panties. I start rubbing your pussy through then at first as you plead with me. I watch how your ass squirm’s around. I slap it leaving a red hand print nice white ass.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote